Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cafe In Action at Kim Tian Road

Went to get dinner within the vincinity of my house and decided to try out the newly opened outlet of Cafe In Action along Kim Tian Road.
This is their second outlet, 3 years from their first at Valley Point. They packed a wide variety of dishes from burgers to set meals and even local cuisines in their menu. This particular outlet opens from 11a.m. - 6 a.m. which makes it a ideal place for supper. As I ordered take away (delivery is possible for a charge of $2) , I was unable to get pictures of the plating of the dishes. Rest assured, I will get them up as soon as I make my next trip over. While waiting for my order, the waiting staff offered me drinks which is on the house. The barley was normal whilst their lemongrass tea was great!

After dinner, manage to get my family out for dessert. I would say it is a little disappointing as their main course set a rather high standard for the cost of only $4-$8 per person.
Chocolate truffle
A little dry but thankfully for the layer of chocolate on top, managed to pass.
Carrot Cake
Nice and moist with a lot of carrot and nuts inside. For me its the best cake to try among the selections.
Brownie With Vanilla Ice Cream
This is what really disappointed me. The brownie is just like a normal sponge cake. Seriously needs a lot of improvement.

Food: 4/5
Ambience: 4/5
Service: 4.5/5
Value: 4.5/5
Overall: 4.5/5


Address:
No. 2 Kim Tian Road, Singapore 169244
Tel: 6275 9577
Fax: 6274 7155


Web:
http://www.cafeinaction.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment